Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Found Objects in the Bedroom

While I am waiting for the warmer weather to garden and scour garage sales, I am going to post some pictures of objects from around the house. None of these objects were bought at retail. They are either from garage and estate sales, classifieds, antique stores or given to me.

One of my favorite purchases! I bought this Pottery Barn Thomasville set from the classifieds for $500. I always envisioned my bedroom with a white iron bed and antique furniture. But for $500 I couldn't beat it right now.



I found this coffee table on the side of the road. I painted it white and using it as a bench.



This bench I picked up at a garage sale for $15. I painted it white. I just bought some fabric to recover it off eBay. I will post pictures when I am done.



Another one of my favorite purchases. I bought this mirrored door at a garage sale for $20.



I bought this window for $1 at a yard sale. I painted it white. The lamp was given to my by my mother.



This rocking chair was given to my by my mother.

No comments: